About Movement Mill (Rouse Hill)
Rouse Hill Physio is a new concept. We are about inspiring people to live the life they want. We are focused on our clients 100% and not ourselves. It’s about helping them reach their potential.
Our core values are:
- Be memorable
- Have integrity
- Focus on the individual whilst working as a team
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and hard working Exercise Physiologist to join our friendly and professional team. Applicants of all experience levels will be considered however previous experience in private practice and/or exercise classes is an advantage. The position may lead to a senior managerial role for career driven individuals.
You will be working with other experienced practitioners in a high-end facility with complete support from a senior with 16+ years experience. You will enjoy and benefit from a structured mentoring program and continuing education which will provide you with the skills and clinical reasoning to excel in all aspects of physiotherapy.
- Mentor-ship to succeed in business and your career
- Fun environment with large team to socialise with and learn from
- Rewards and recognition for performance
Why join us?
- Yoga/Pilates training/mentoring for those looking to grow their skillset with possibility of paid course for interested candidate
- Work in a fun environment with a supporting team
- A structured clinical mentoring and continuing education program which is tailored to suit your level of experience
- A generous remuneration package with additional incentives
- Flexible working days, potential for one day off per week
- No Sunday or public holiday work
- Weekly learning interaction with other experienced allied health professionals
- Potential career pathways within our company
- Easy access from all areas of Sydney
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to delivering quality clinical outcomes. The successful applicant must also have:
- A minimum qualification of Masters Of Exercise Physiology (or equivalent)
- Current, unrestricted ESSA registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident (Sponsorship is not available for this position)
If you are keen to advance your career, develop your skills across a variety of physiotherapy disciplines and work in a friendly, fun and supportive environment, we invite you to apply for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year