Movement Mill is a new concept. We are about inspiring people to live the life they want.
We are focused on our clients 100% and not ourselves. It’s about helping them reach their potential.
Our core values are:
- Be memorable
- Have integrity
- Focus on the individual whilst working as a team
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated and hard-working full-time or part-time Physiotherapist to join our friendly and professional team, and we also have immediate start casual work available.
You will be working as part of a large multidisciplinary team in well equipped brand new rooms in a medical centre, working along side other allied health professionals.
Hours are flexible and full time is 40 hours a week spread over Monday to Saturday with a consistent roster. Saturday work is a must.
Ability to take small group classes is preferred (if no previous experience, a willingness to learn and take these on). The classes are held in a small modern studio room and have a maximum of 8 attendees. You will take 2 or more, one hour classes a week, depending how popular you are in them.
You will be totally supported and mentored in your role and we have a complete on boarding, orientation and 6 month induction program, to help you hit the ground running and build the skills to be successful and love your role.
You will have a Dream team of allied health colleagues to learn from and be inspired by, as well as a senior physio coach and a business owner with 18+ years experience. You will be a team player and have a desire to succeed and help others around you, not just your patients. You will be willing to work hard and enjoy the results of your diligence.
- Mentor-ship to succeed in business and your career
- Fun environment with large team to socialise with and learn from
- Rewards and recognition for performance
Why join us?
- The rare opportunity to learn clinic management from a highly experienced practitioner
- Work in a fun environment with a supporting team
- A structured clinical mentoring and continuing education program which is tailored to suit your level of experience
- A generous remuneration package with additional incentives
- Flexible working days, the potential for one day off per week
- No public holiday work
- Weekly learning interaction with other experienced allied health professionals
- Potential career pathways within our company
- Easy access from all areas of Sydney
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to delivering quality clinical outcomes.
The successful applicant must also have:
- Valid Australian working rights
- Bachelor of Applied Science/Physiotherapy (or equivalent)
- Current, unrestricted APHRA registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Membership with APA
- Current Police Check, or willing to apply for one
If you are keen to advance your career, develop your skills across a variety of physiotherapy disciplines and work in a friendly, fun and supportive environment, we invite you to apply for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year