Exercise Physiologist Opportunity
- Well established client base in a modern facility
- Onsite mentoring, group learning and CPD support.
- Career progression opportunities to always be challenge and rewarded.
- Have fun being part of large team of 8 other physios/EPs
We are seeking an Accredited Exercise Physiologist to join our team, who is energetic, known for integrity and gets results. Reformer and mat Pilates experience preferred.
This opportunity is full-time – but can also be part time for the right candidate and will have you helping a large existing client base. Remuneration is competitive with flexible working hours and mentoring to develop clinical, exercise rehabilitation and business skills.
Applicants of all experience levels will be considered however previous experience in private practice and/or Pilates is an advantage. The position can lead to a senior managerial role for career driven individuals.
- Mentor-ship to succeed in achieving results for your clients and your career
- Fun environment with large team to learn from and socialise with
- Rewards and recognition for performance
- A structured clinical mentoring and continuing education program which is tailored to suit your level of experience
- A generous remuneration package with additional incentives
- Weekly learning interaction with other experienced allied health professionals
- Potential career pathways within our company
Our team members are chosen for their level of expertise, high standard of treatments, empathy and caring personalities. They are dedicated to clinical excellence and committed getting results and making the clinic environment a lot of fun, professional and a great place to work. Our clients are always commenting on how approachable we are and how highly effective the treatments are.
The successful applicant must also have:
- A minimum qualification of Masters Of Exercise Physiology (or equivalent)
- Current, unrestricted ESSA registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current Police Check (or willing to apply for one)
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident (Sponsorship is not available for this position)
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for to thrive in and progress your career, then we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year