Receptionist Full or Part Time
We are looking for our next Customer Experience Expert to help create amazing experiences for our customers and keep our practice running smoothly.
About the business
As a friendly and supportive team, we believe that Rouse Hill Physio creates the perfect environment for individuals to not only strive to achieve their best and challenge the norm. Our career pathways are second to none.
Over the past 4 years, The Movement Mill has evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in Sydney with 6 locations and growing. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work.
Our values are simple:
- Have fun
- Empowering and Inspiring
So if you align with our values and are passionate about your work, please join us!
About the role
The role of the Receptionist is to provide welcoming and friendly greeting of customers, taking payment and booking appointments and keeping the clinic looking great. You will work closely with the rest of the customer experience team and report to the Practice Manager and Area Manager. This role will also provide you with a unique opportunity to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of Physio’s and EP’s.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is the first point of contact for patients and exceeds expectations,
- Demonstrates the highest level of customer care & service skills,
- Is an enthusiastic leader in the making
- Shows attention to detail,
- Is able to problem solve,
- Is able to work and supervise autonomously,
- Has intermediate computer skills
- Has experience with HiCAPS an advantage.
Benefits and perks
- Working with a multidisciplinary team,
- Full training provided,
- Excellent remuneration with built in incentives,
- Opportunity to achieve quarterly performance bonuses,
- Flexibility in your roster and work life balance,
- Social events throughout the year,
- Open, caring, and friendly workplace!
Skills and experience
- Exceptional organisational skills,
- Outstanding people management skills,
- A Strong work ethic,
- A desire to strive to always look at how to improve the way we do business,
- Excellent emotional intelligence,
- Love working as part of a dynamic team,
- Possess relevant degree in administration/business management (preferred),
- Possess reception/management experience (preferably in the Medical/Health industry),
- Flexibility to be rostered to work shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday through to Friday and Saturday 8am-12pm
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for to thrive in and progress your career, then we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $42,000 to $58,000/year (depending on experience)